Tuesday, April 30, 2013

UNDI ITU RAHSIA




YOUR VOTE is... 

Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most normally don't use it.

For the past week, so many people post/share so many interesting facts, videos, stories, articles on Facebook. I find it absolutely ENTERTAINING.

My point is the obvious...
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can POST absolutely anything on the Internet.
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can CREATE a Video, Picture, Film, Short Film, YouTube video, Article and then POST it on the Internet.
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can READ/WATCH/LISTEN to these things.
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can CHOOSE to be INFLUENCED by these things.
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can simply SHARE these things to MILLIONS of anyones and everyones.
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can choose to NOT THINK and SIMPLY FOLLOW the CROWD.
*EVERYONE and ANYONE can choose to THINK and FOLLOW the CROWD.

EVERYONE and ANYONE WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE THIS SUNDAY!!! :)


I choose to choose based on my personal belief...on what I feel is right.. and regardless..I will be PROUD of my CHOICE. :)

Choose wisely, its time to use a deodorant :)



Click here for UNDI ITU RAHSIA II
Click here for BERSIH?... this is Better


No comments:

Post a Comment