Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Rich Have an Unfair Advantage - Financial Education



I find this video to be very interesting...

I got it from www.richdad.com ... very well said, especially coming from someone as established as Kiyosaki.

I have yet to have met Kiyosaki in person...but I have learned from people who were personally mentored by him. I have also learned personally from people whom Kiyosaki calls his 'family n friends'.

In essence...Kiyosaki's teachings, especially via his books has been influential in my decision of taking this journey...

Kiyosaki has always maintained that the key is to work for assets. So, first and foremost...one of the earliest item to understand is...what's an asset?
 
 (  ASSET = something that continously generate money, LIABILITY = something that takes away your money )

I had a sad lesson when an untimely demise of a close relative recently proved one thing...most, do not have assets... And when u x have assets, when u leave this world...the one's u leave behind...they won't have much to depend on...

I've approached numbers of people on the subject of assets and most say..."Oh...I have insurance"
Seriously...how long do u think ur insurance/mutual fund etc etc will last?

Well...than again I x really blame them as just as Kiyosaki said...most x have Financial Education...

Hmmmm....so is it really that hard to learn financial education?

Not really....one of the easiest way to understand Financial Education (that I discovered) in order to develop Financial Intelligence is to play games...

And one of the games that's fun and interesting is the Cashflow 101.
Its an extremely fun and addictive game.

and its more fun if there's an experience person who can lead and 'debrief' the game.

Me and people who are close to me have organized a few outings/parties to play this game? Why? coz it beats watching tv :p

Some people actually charge a bomb to play this game...talk about making money...nothing wrong with charging money to play this game...but for me that's not my path...

I just want to share the experience of playing this game with others...

So...whoever who wants to play this game... Holla me...let's see how we can work this out...






Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment