Thursday, December 29, 2011

Finally I've started blogging (again :-) )







This has been an extremely delayed project that I wanted to do in my life. Goshh...we're talking about years man... and in a few more days its gonna be 2012... talk about procrastination.
Tapi nak wat mcm mana kan :p

Anyway, since I've started, might as well make some form of commitment to it.

I've always wanted to do this blog for the purpose of sharing my life's journey, especially my journey towards the B-Quadrant.

Nope...this is not gonna be one of those sales blog that tries to sell you something...ni simple2 aje...just a sharing of my experience and feeling. For those yg tak aware.... what's a B-Quadrant?

Well...in simpler terms, a B-Quadrant is another way of living. A simpler yet extremely fulfilling way. Sennnaaaangggg sangat.... yg tak berapa senangnya is getting to the B-Quadrant...tapi kalau fikir betul2...its not that susah either... Its just whether u want to or not...Nak tak nak jerr...

kalu nak senang faham skit (for easier understanding) have a look at this video:



Simple explanation right? Well, after going through some processes...and being introduced to this explanation of cash flow generation...

I realized that, for all of my formal education from the age of 4 (empat tahun lahh...) was meant for generating cash flow from the E-Quadrant...

sigh.... and the best I could end probably was the S-Quadrant... sigh...both Active Income...
susah la macam ni... So that's when I started researching the idea further...and stumbled upon a wonderful education program...
  • Part of the program involves
  1. reading...(so I'll share what books I've read so far)
  2. continuous learning
  3. self improvement
  4. travelling
  5. love
  6. fun
  7. sadness and failures and OVERCOMING them!!!
  8. leadership
  9. and byk lagi la....
and today my mood not so good olso...but hey..a start is better than no start...

as I've learned from this journey: Its about STARTING a process
-signing off 2011..countdown to 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment