Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is in...its OFFICIAL

Hmmmm...Mayans got it wrong? or did the people who translated/interpret mistranslated/misinterpreted?


Takde apa2 pun jadikkk....siap aku celebrate at Bkt Bintang lagi...hehehe...habis kena sembur Foam... baik punya!!!




For myself... I have big goals...big dreams...and lots of work to make those dreams come true... 2012...I target to be in a position to have a choice to end the dependence on active income...and have enough passive income to last generations... :-)

Why? Just now... Mom woke up... Lucky I'm home tonight and not at my SOHO.

She couldn't sleep as she had sore back, and asked me to rub/massage her back.

As I was doing that... I looked at this dear loving important person... She has some gray hair... her skin is fair... this is the very woman who gave birth to me...sacrifice everything for me...and yet..at times...I hurt her...sooorrrryy Mak... so sorryyyy....I know I"m not the best son...but you are the best Mother I could ever have....sob sob sob

She has some back pain... and all she wants is for me to ease it... she doesn't need my money... she needs my time...and as long as I'm shackled to Active Income as my major source of cashflow generation... Time is pretty hard to give... Attention to my Mother can become a luxury...

I love this woman soooo muchhhh...

As said by my young cousin (thanks Afif)

"every lil' boy best friend is his mom",.... Mak I LOVE U SOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH....


SOOOO very MUCHHHHH.... pls hang in there while I pursue this B-Quadrant Journey...than everything will be soo worthwhile...


Its okay Mak if you don't understand what I do...


The important thing is that I understand what I do...


Especially on What are the things that I can do...once what I do is DONE...






LOVE YOU MAKKKK




-Sleep.... I need to sleep... I need to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment